We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The Marseille soap it is a product that lends itself to various uses: effective, practical, economical, ecological, it is a quality product consisting only of natural ingredients such as soda and olive oil. Let's see in detail how to use the Marseille soap.
Marseille soap, the floor
Fill a bucket with 4 liters of hot water and add half a glass of white vinegar and half a glass of alcohol and a spoonful of Marseille soap flakes. Mix all the ingredients and immediately use this solution to prevent it from losing its cleaning power. Dip a rag or mop into the preparation, wring it out and wash the floor thoroughly.
Marseille soap, stains on the walls
To remove dark stains caused by radiators, stoves or fireplaces, here is an effective natural detergent: pour 50 grams of Marseille soap flakes into a liter of warm water and mix until the mixture is fluid without soap residue.
With a sponge, soaked in the liquid obtained, clean the wall without applying too much pressure on the wall.
As soon as the stains go away, with a sponge soaked in clean water, carefully remove any soap residue.
It is good to open doors and windows in order to ventilate the room and thus allow the walls to dry well.
To do this, use very light colored sponges to prevent them from leaving marks on the walls
How to make liquid castile soap
- Take a stick of Marseille soap and grate it with a large hole grater
- Put it on the stove in a pot with 1 liter of water and bring to a boil
- Wash from the stove and let the soap melt completely: if after a few hours you still notice pieces, turn the stove back on and heat again. Then turn off and cover. At this point the soap will certainly have melted
- Leave the pot covered until the next day: the day you will find a jelly-like mass, compact but soft to the touch
- Pour in 200 ml of water then take an immersion blender and literally blend the soap jelly
- Add 1 tablespoon of almond oil, stir then pour the liquid soap into the bottle.