We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The human hand towards the environment has not always proved to be benevolent; this is demonstrated by the waste from the petrochemical industry, the indiscriminate use of pesticides in agriculture, smog! Reducing pollution is certainly an operation that must involve all nations, but in our small way something can be done that can help the environment! In this regard we will show you how to reduce pollution doing some daily gestures.
How to reduce pollution, the daily rules
- Prefer the use of public transport
- Opt for hybrid or electric vehicles
- Buy Class A appliances
- Improve the thermal insulation of your home
- Adjust the thermostat to a temperature never exceeding 20 degrees
- Use only energy-saving light bulbs
- Place draft excluders at doors and windows
- Place heat reflective panels behind the radiators
- Do the separate collection correctly
If you really have to use the car you could consider the possibility of using shared cars, a winning way to get around the city. There are associations to contact that put in contact people who all have to go to a particular area: just connect to the internet and click “shared cars”.
How to reduce pollution, waste of water
- Choose the shower instead of the bathtub
- Turn off the tap while brushing your teeth
- Choose the dishwasher instead of hand washing
- Use the washing machine and dishwasher only with full loads
- Drink tap water: it may seem counterproductive and instead it would mean being able to reduce the plastic used for bottles and obtain significant savings on our spending!
How to reduce pollution, photovoltaic panels
To contribute more tangibly to reducing pollution, you can evaluate the possibility of installing solar panels or other types of energy saving tools that take advantage of alternative energies.
Even if it will still be necessary to integrate the system even with classic systems, you will certainly pollute much less!
If you follow these simple rules you will not only pollute less but you will also save on your electricity and water bills.