We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
How to recycle fruit peels: here are some useful tips to prepare some natural remedies such as an exfoliant for the body or a degreaser for surfaces in the kitchen. The peels of fruit and vegetables are the first part we throw in the organic waste ... and if instead we paid more attention, we could recycle them to make different DIY remedies.
Of course, not all peels should be thrown away, this is the case with apples for example, but if we are talking about harder peels, such as those of orange or grapefruit, it is obvious that we cannot eat them.
How to recycle apple, pineapple and cinnamon peel to lose weight
Here is an inexpensive and easy to make remedy that you can drink in the morning when you wake up.
- Peel of an apple
- 100 gr of pineapple peel
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 25 grams of organic honey
- 200 ml of water (200 ml)
- First, wash the skins well and put the water to boil
- Once it comes to a boil, add the peels together with the cinnamon: if you prefer, you can cut the pineapple and apple peel into smaller pieces
- Let the infusion cook for about 25 or 30 minutes then turn off the heat and let it rest for about 10 minutes
- Filter the contents and set aside the liquid obtained
- Sweeten with honey
How to recycle banana peel, natural exfoliant
To revitalize your skin, tone it up and eliminate the toxins and impurities that accumulate every day, you can prepare an effective remedy with a banana peel.
- Peel of a banana
- 15 grams of sugar
- Divide each strip of banana peel into three parts then cut into large squares
- Drop a little sugar on top of each piece of banana peel
- For application, just take a piece at a time of this peel with sugar and apply it to the face, exercising an energetic and circular massage.
- After finishing with one piece, move on to the next. Finally, rinse your face with warm water and apply the moisturizer you usually use.
How to recycle potato peel for dark circles
Potato peels are also a very important resource for our beauty. This part of the potato has softening and anti-inflammatory properties. Here's how to prepare the treatment to reduce dark circles; just cut the potato peel properly, taking care not to make it into thin strips: cut pieces large enough so that you can place them under your eyes.
When the peel is ready, clean it well and apply it on the dark circles for about 15 or 20 minutes. Next, wash with cold water.
How to recycle lemon zest for home cleaning
Lemon peel, together with baking soda, is a natural, biodegradable and economical element that can be your best ally for daily house cleaning. It is effective on aluminum or for cleaning the oven. However, it should be noted that lemon peel is not suitable for surfaces such as marble.
How to recycle pomegranate peel to color fabrics
Many do not know that pomegranate has the ability to release its color on some materials, so it can be used to color an item of clothing or to make, for example, a pink Easter egg. Just dip what you want to color in half a liter of water together with the peel of two pomegranates.
Put it on the stove and boil for half an hour to an hour. If you want an item of clothing to acquire this color, the best thing to do is that, after cooking, spend the whole night soaking in pomegranate peel. This system always offers a very interesting result.
You might be interested in the article
Pink grapefruit: properties and benefits
Pear: recipes and benefits